Here are some beauty, fashion and random favourites I've been using recently.
1. The first thing I want to mention is the Revlon Super Lustrous Shine lip stick in Berry Couture, I have to say that this colour is really nice. I really like how versatile it is, I put a darker berry lip liner under it if I want a deeper lip or I just apply a sheer layer for a lighter berry lip.
2. My next top beauty product from the past month is the Benefit They're Real mascara, I actually have been using it since November, and since I have the sample size it's basically completely empty so I bought Maybelline The Rocket mascara which used to be an absolute favourite of mine but it only made me miss my 30$ Benefit mascara.
3. My next favourite is body lotion, I don't really have a specific one that I'm obsessed with but I just have been loving moisturizing my body because I've been getting really dry, especially on my legs. I've been using Lush Charity Pot, Hempz Treat Warm Apple Cider body lotion and Jergens Natural Glow (a gradual tanning and moisturizing lotion).
4. I've been very dry like I said, and this includes the ends of my hair, but not the top because that's still oily. The ends are not looking so good but the Organix Shea Liquid Glass Serum makes it soft, makes it smell good, isn't too heavy
5. My final thing that I use because I'm so dry is for my face and it is the most gentle face cream that I have ever used. My skin has been really sensitive lately and when its at its worst the only thing I can put on it is my Green Beaver Green Tea face cream. It's light weight and hydrating but not overly so, its natural, it doesn't irritate my skin and it smells fresh but it's not too scented.
6. I have been wearing my Lululemon leggings way too much this month, but I just can't help it. They're so comfy and they make your butt look great, they look nice with a big sweater which is just perfect for -20 degree (celcius) that I'm experiencing right now.
7. I'm obsessed with the Sea Salt Dark Chocolate from Lindt, its the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Its good quality but its not crazy expensive. Beware, it is so addictive.
8. Crackers are my next favourite, I don't know why but I love Ritz Crackers (the low sodium ones because they're still perfectly salted) I also love the cheddar Goldfish crackers because they're so delicious and cute looking. I'm always having cheese and crackers because I'm on the go.
9. My next favourite is Grey's Anatomy, I've been watching it on http://watchtvseries.ch/serie/greys_anatomy and I'm currently on season 5 episode 2. I really like medical dramas and I used to watch random episodes of Private Practice, which is a spin off of Grey's Anatomy so I thought I would try it out.
10. Along with that TV favourite I have a movie favourite, I never really go to the movies so I watch them online and I finally saw Catching Fire on Megashare. It was actually a really good movie, it was really close to the book and I just really enjoyed the whole thing.